Report this content
We want the Dreams coMmunity to be a safe, diverse and tolerant place for everyone, no matter their age, gender, race, sexual orientation or otherwise. If you believe this content to contradict these principles, you can file a report for our coMmunity teams to investigate.Note that misuse of the reporting tool will not be tolerated.
Item being reported:
I’d like to add another way to export music
- Get the PS Remote Play app on iOS or Android (make sure you got a good Wi-Fi connection too)
- Pair the console to the app like usual
- Launch Dreams > head into edit mode of the scene with the music
- Open the timeline > extend the beginning a bit so the play SFX doesn’t clash with the start of the music
- Start screen recording (on iOS, a screen recording accessibility option should be in the settings app, just enable that to appear on the control center. I don’t know how it works for android)
- Once the song is finished, stop the screen recording
- Convert the video to m4a (or another audio file) either by using a trusted online video to audio converter, or on iOS, creating a custom shortcut to convert audio yourself
Then after that, you should have music from dreams onto an external device.
Keep in mind that this method may cause compression, but if you’re not planning on releasing your music professionally (which I don’t think you even can without the beta evaluation anyway) it should be fine.